| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vardo, Finnmark in September is a little cool at 6.6 °C (43.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow from time to time. Only 54mm (2.1in) of fluid accrues during on average 19 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Vardo, Finnmark September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Vardo, Finnmark, Norway
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Vardo, Finnmark:
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 608.3 kms (378 miles) NW
- Bjornoya, Norway - 611.8 kms (380.2 miles) NW
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) WNW
- Tromso, Norway - 468.5 kms (291.1 miles) W
- Karasjok, Norway - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) WSW
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 570.7 kms (354.6 miles) WSW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 399.8 kms (248.4 miles) WSW
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 378.7 kms (235.4 miles) SSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 619.8 kms (385.1 miles) SW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 496 kms (308.2 miles) S
- Haparanda, Sweden - 581.9 kms (361.6 miles) SSW
- Piteå, Sweden - 690.4 kms (429 miles) SW
- Oulu, Finland - 650.7 kms (404.3 miles) SSW
- Kajaani, Finland - 692.3 kms (430.2 miles) SSW