| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vardo, Finnmark in October is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with periodic periods of sleet, snow or rain. Only 58mm (2.3in) of water is laid down during an average of 20 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Vardo, Finnmark October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Vardo, Finnmark, Norway
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Vardo, Finnmark:
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 608.3 kms (378 miles) NW
- Bjornoya, Norway - 611.8 kms (380.2 miles) NW
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) WNW
- Tromso, Norway - 468.5 kms (291.1 miles) W
- Karasjok, Norway - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) WSW
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 570.7 kms (354.6 miles) WSW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 399.8 kms (248.4 miles) WSW
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 378.7 kms (235.4 miles) SSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 619.8 kms (385.1 miles) SW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 496 kms (308.2 miles) S
- Haparanda, Sweden - 581.9 kms (361.6 miles) SSW
- Piteå, Sweden - 690.4 kms (429 miles) SW
- Oulu, Finland - 650.7 kms (404.3 miles) SSW
- Kajaani, Finland - 692.3 kms (430.2 miles) SSW