| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vardo, Finnmark in February is cold at -5.4 °C (22.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with snow at intervals. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of water is dropped during on average 18 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Vardo, Finnmark February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Vardo, Finnmark, Norway
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Vardo, Finnmark:
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 608.3 kms (378 miles) NW
- Bjornoya, Norway - 611.8 kms (380.2 miles) NW
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) WNW
- Tromso, Norway - 468.5 kms (291.1 miles) W
- Karasjok, Norway - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) WSW
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 570.7 kms (354.6 miles) WSW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 399.8 kms (248.4 miles) WSW
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 378.7 kms (235.4 miles) SSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 619.8 kms (385.1 miles) SW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 496 kms (308.2 miles) S
- Haparanda, Sweden - 581.9 kms (361.6 miles) SSW
- Piteå, Sweden - 690.4 kms (429 miles) SW
- Oulu, Finland - 650.7 kms (404.3 miles) SSW
- Kajaani, Finland - 692.3 kms (430.2 miles) SSW