| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vardo, Finnmark in December is slightly cold at -3.7 °C (25.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with snow from time to time. Only 53mm (2.1in) of water is deposited during an average of 19 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Vardo, Finnmark December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Vardo, Finnmark, Norway
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Vardo, Finnmark:
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 608.3 kms (378 miles) NW
- Bjornoya, Norway - 611.8 kms (380.2 miles) NW
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) WNW
- Tromso, Norway - 468.5 kms (291.1 miles) W
- Karasjok, Norway - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) WSW
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 570.7 kms (354.6 miles) WSW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 399.8 kms (248.4 miles) WSW
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 378.7 kms (235.4 miles) SSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 619.8 kms (385.1 miles) SW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 496 kms (308.2 miles) S
- Haparanda, Sweden - 581.9 kms (361.6 miles) SSW
- Piteå, Sweden - 690.4 kms (429 miles) SW
- Oulu, Finland - 650.7 kms (404.3 miles) SSW
- Kajaani, Finland - 692.3 kms (430.2 miles) SSW