| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vardo, Finnmark in August is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain sometimes. Only 55mm (2.2in) of water descends across on average 16 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Vardo, Finnmark August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Vardo, Finnmark, Norway
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Vardo, Finnmark:
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 608.3 kms (378 miles) NW
- Bjornoya, Norway - 611.8 kms (380.2 miles) NW
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) WNW
- Tromso, Norway - 468.5 kms (291.1 miles) W
- Karasjok, Norway - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) WSW
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 570.7 kms (354.6 miles) WSW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 399.8 kms (248.4 miles) WSW
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 378.7 kms (235.4 miles) SSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 619.8 kms (385.1 miles) SW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 496 kms (308.2 miles) S
- Haparanda, Sweden - 581.9 kms (361.6 miles) SSW
- Piteå, Sweden - 690.4 kms (429 miles) SW
- Oulu, Finland - 650.7 kms (404.3 miles) SSW
- Kajaani, Finland - 692.3 kms (430.2 miles) SSW